Monday, 4 January 2016

My 2016 resolutions

Hey!

I wanted to do a quick post about my new years resolutions.
That's all...
2015 Vision Board Ideas:

1) To be more confident:
At school and in general life, i'm not a very confident person, I find it difficult to talk to people about things that upset me and you are very lucky in school if I even try to answer a question. So this year, I really want to participate more and not care what other people think of me.

2) To improve my blog
My blog is my pride and joy, I love posing and seeing your comments under posts, so this year, I really want to get so many more posts completed for you guys so I can see your reactions and make my blog grow.

3) Start studying for GCSE
I chose my GCSE's in December and when time comes around, I'm going to have to start studying for them, and when that does happen, I want to give it my all.

4)To be more positive
Honestly, I've never been a very positive person, I can always see the worst outcomes of a situation and always have something to complain about (maybe that's why I'm alone...) so this year, I want to think more positively about things.

I hope you liked this post!
I love you all so much 
See you soon!
-xxxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...